Analog Layout Design Engineers
- Layout engineer specializing in custom deep submicron Analog layout.
- Interface with Design Engineers from various locations to provide feedback and implement enhancements to endure design correctness and robustness.
- Participate in layout reviews across various teams.
- Work within a team framework
- May involve some traveling to other design sites
- The candidate must have a B.E. (Electronics) degree. M.E. / M. Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics) preferred.
- Experience in Custom Analog Layout and Integration is a must.
- The candidate must have at least 5-14 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with GF 14nm nodes and below.
- Understand issues involved in high speed analog layouts.
- Experience with Cadence design tools and Calibre/PVS verification tools.
- Good communication skills
- Skill scripting is a plus