* Interface to Product Management regularly to ensure alignment on overall vision
* Owns negotiation of scope with Product Management, and to help set priorities based on estimates/feasibility of requested functionality
* Creates user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features of detailed information for a single sprint. Prioritizes these user stories by business value.
* Work closely with UX to allow them to take requirements and properly create the annotated wireframes
* Ensure that the workflows are optimized given the desired scope and schedule for the given product
* Regularly audit the product development to ensure the requirements are all being followed
* Understanding requirements and working with development team in an agile environment to build solutions
* Make sure the final product delivery is the right solution for the customer
* Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
* Should have can do attitude and initiative to start and complete the assigned activities.
* Familiarity with Building Automation, Building Management, Building Efficiency domain
* Familiarity with Agile scrum methodology
* Estimation techniques using story points
* Testing experience is a plus
* Good verbal and written communication in English Language
* Mobile application experience