•Key features including eVars, success events, VISTA rules, SAINT classifications, raw data feeds and pathing/fallout. • Experience working with Dynamic tag management platforms and data layers.•Exposure to web diagnostic tools likeCharles proxy,HTTPWatch
The Digital Analytics Sr. Analyst is responsible for supporting Adobe Analytics and conducting related analysis, tagging, testing, and reporting.
• Work with internal teams to implement, configure, and use the Adobe Analytics platforms
• Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties
• Perform quality assurance tests on tracked implementations
• Partner with development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation
• Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
• Manage project timelines and budgets