Reports To: Branch Head
Desired Work Experience:
- 1 - 4 Years
Division/Department : Sales & Marketing
Work Location: Managlore
Weekly Off : Rotational
Experience, Skills and Key Responsibility:
- Achieve the Designated Targets.
- Generate database from Schools and other sources.
- Meeting with Principals, Coordinators and management Personnel of schools for Business generation.
- Execute various marketing activities within assigned Patch.
- Conducting Seminars in schools, open seminars in town, Residential Apartments (Townships).
- Converting leads into admissions.
- Interaction with students and parents on routine basis.
- Liaison with local tuition teachers to add business.
- Involve travelling within assigned Region.
- Should be able to work on Software / Technology used in Company for lead management.
- Experience in consultative Sales profile.
- Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups and leaders.
- Should have experience in Educational / Insurance / Pharma / Training / Timesharing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (South- Regional Language is Mandatory).
- Should be Comfortable in Travelling & Own Personal Transport.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree with experience of 01 - 04 years.
Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing.
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time.