All Trustees participate in 3 initiatives of RVM:
supported by Finance, Human Resource, Operations & marketing.
The position and the designation is that of a TRUSTEE (DIRECTOR) which will be formally empowered within 90 days of joining after initial orientation and coaching.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Act as liaisons among medical staff and Chief Hospital.
• Serve and protect the hospital by ensuring adherence to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures.
• Accomplishes the hospital's goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Review and observe the work progress of the new wings coming up.
• Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
• Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the medical unit.
• Should always regularly be in contact with the chief hospital for updation of each patient’s admission and progress in treatment.
• Should ensure that all the patients are given proper treatment and care.
• Should visit the hospital once or twice in a week and see the progress in the treatment.
• Analyze information about patient and evaluate results by discussing with the Doctors and Chief Hospital to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Support the Hospital team in the delivery of Quality, Operational and financial performance by offering a hospital perspective and advice on opportunities, risks and problem areas.
• Review performance at hospital level, and where local performance is or may fail, support Hospital in any remedial action required in a timely manner.
• Work as a dynamic, innovative leader using a strong influencing style to ensure that the hospital is run effectively and efficiently.
• Resolve Conflicts and Negotiating with Others - Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Develop objectives and Strategies - Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.