- Manage Active Directory infrastructure for the Enterprise.
- Design, implementation and support of a multi-domain directory infrastructure platform.
- Provide technical expertise for multiple Active Directory programs and projects.
- Coordinate service/support needs with Vendors, Technical Support Engineers, Application Support Engineers, and the Infrastructure Team through effective partnership, collaboration and communication.
- Provide 3rd level support for Active Directory for end users, application and administration teams. The candidate must be willing to accommodate weekend, shift or on-call schedules when necessary.
- Participate in security and application troubleshooting and incident problem resolutions with other infrastructure teams, including storage, messaging, networking and servers.
Extensive experience in IT infrastructure services: DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS, GPO.
Extensive experience in Microsoft Active Directory and Merge and Demerge of Domains or restructure of Active Directory
Extensive experience with Windows Server for administering Active Directory in an enterprise class environment.
Strong PowerShell scripting related to managing server and AD objects and attributes in the infrastructure
Experience in Active Directory monitoring using SCOM.
Experience with AD migrations using ADMT and 3rd party tools..
Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to transform technical knowledge into business language (e.g. reports, presentations, etc.)
Technical certifications such as MCP, MSCA are a plus. MSCE preferred