1. To deliver service / reports to Country Stakeholders/clients in accordance with requirement and timeline as agreed in Services Level Memorandum and ensure reporting deadlines are met.
2. To ensure accurate calculation and posting entries in relation to valuation including management fee, expenses, performance feeetc in accordance with Service Level Memorandum, and as appropriate the Fund Offering Memorandum and related documents such as funds SLM.
3. To ensure accurate capturing of trades / prices / Corporate Actions/ FX rates data and relevant accounting entries for the purpose of providing accurate Net Asset Value calculation.
4. Responsible for the daily maintenance of full accounting and client records of several investment funds books including general ledgers, cash positions, distribution records, investment records and pricing records of investments and support in fund administration related matters, such as recording and processing transactions, obtaining and verification of relevant documentation thereof and ensuring that investments are correctly recorded and priced, and accounted for Purchase and sale of listed or unlisted securities, Corporate Actions, Forward FX deals, OTC deals (Swaps, Options etc) and relevant accounting entries for the purpose of providing accurate Net Asset Value calculation.
5. Perform detailed review of the reports to CPC/clients including: Verification trades to relevant supporting, Ensure valuation of investments being checked to third party sources, Ensure appropriate accounting for complex investment, Ensure compliance with internal investment restrictions, external regulations and international accounting standards, if applicable. Identify issues and report to senior/supervisor with suggested solutions.
6. Responsible for fundamental cash monitoring for the assigned clients, i.e. monitoring cash positions of clients and prepare cash projection reports.
7. To be responsible for daily activities, cash & trade reconciliation.
8. Preparing Portfolio Valuations, investment compliance reports or other reporting, as required.
9. To calculate the Net Asset Value (on a daily, weekly, monthly or other basis as agreed) and deliver service / reports to CPC/clients in accordance with requirement and timeline as agreed in Services Level Memorandum.
10. To ensure proper and accurate calculation and posting of management fee, expenses, performance feeetc in accordance with Service Level Memorandum, and as appropriate the Fund Offering Memorandum.
11. Recording and disbursing dividends either by payment or re-investment.
12. Calculating and disbursing payments of fees to the investment manager/advisor, custodian, administrator and other service providers as required.
13. To ensure fund administration services fees are settled by the client on timely manner.
14. Establish in-depth knowledge of the funds underlying documentation, investment rules and regulations, KYC, AML, corporate secretary practices, IFRS and US GAAP.
15. Preparing or assisting in the preparation of, interim and annual financial statements in connection with the funds audit.