Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Develop expertise in key expense accounts for global Facilities Management (FM) Business and manage all associated accounting and control activities.
- Analyse financial costs and operational data for various Buildings / Cost codes around the globe and present findings clearly to enable effective decision-making.
- Work in close coordination with global finance leadership and Facilities Managers for annual budget and quarterly reforecast related assignments. Consolidate inputs and translate business assumptions to quantify financial impact.
- Own key accounting and control processes (including balance sheet substantiation, audit and disclosure requirements).
- Work closely with Facilities Management vendor partners for monitoring actual expenses vis-a-vis annual budgets.
- Work closely with other members of the real estate finance team to ensure integration and collaboration with other business managers across various geographies.
- Ensure accurate allocation of CSRE expenses to other divisions of Company. Explain key expense drivers and trends to internal finance teams.
- Drive improvement and automation of current processes across finance tools and systems to enhance efficiency, accuracy and control.