The Senior Developer (AbInitio) will be responsible to provide application enhancement and support services for all technical components within the FEP CCTI (Care Coordination Technical Infrastructure) platform. Services include ETL Development using AbInitio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with Production support team and Software engineering resources to deliver high quality deployments that meet department and customer expectations for quality and schedule.
• Adheres to the organization’s established policies and procedures and assist in enhancing the deployment procedures and standards followed in the organization.
• Design AbInitio Graphs, execute branching and merging strategies; perform AbInitio EME Code migration; Provide visualization of Control M Schedule dependency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• 7 years of experience in ETL tools - AbInitio EME, AbInitio Conduct>It, AbInitio Metadata Hub, Control M.
• 7+ years of Experience in using industry standard Defect Management, Incident Management and Knowledge Management tools - IBM Rational Clearquest, IBM Rational Clearcase
• Knowledge of package skills in AbInitio, Tivoli WorkScheduler, ControlM, product and delivery management systems.
• Extensive knowledge of working in a production support environment.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in SQLs and working knowledge of databases such as DB2.
• Significant hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum product development life cycles.
• Demonstrated tactical skills combined with flexibility working in a dynamic, fast moving product development environment.
• Collaborative but decisive personal style; highly effective communicator and problem solver.
• A Bachelor’s degree required.
• Deliver ETL AbInitio code and design documents and other artifacts as required.
• Design AbInitio EME branching and merging strategies; perform AbInitio EME Code migration; Provide visualization of Control M Schedule dependency.
Individuals in the category are expected to have experience working with ETL tools with multiple RDBMS environments on multiple platforms. ETL Developer/Administrator will support ETL processes and tools, which may include commercial off-the-shelf products. Additional functional responsibilities shall include:
• Installation, configuration, and administration of ETL tools
• Management and maintenance of ETL tools’ software releases
• Source and target analysis
• Design and develop automated ETL processes
• Monitor load process to ensure accurate data feeds
• Supervise, guide, direct, and mentor junior team members including managing a team of individuals
• Ensure that the ETL requirements are adequately understood and documented
• Design the ETL application architecture based on the documented requirements
• Assist in the development of the ETL application and lead the Data Acquisition development team
• Perform QA functions for the ETL application, including ensuring that system and integration test plans are developed and executed
• Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements
• Develop and test the ETL application following all ETL standards and architecture
• Assist in the design of the ETL application
• Six years of experience is desired.