IT/ Information Technology
Consumer Durables/ Semi Durables
- Tech consultant with AX background, having worked on the MS AX product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Worked on different AX versions, well aware of customisation in AX, having developed customisation from scratch.
- Worked on t complete development life cycle of least 3 to 5 projects.
- Also having done projects on support, upgrade and Migrations.
- Knows the SDLC and MS methodology well able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it, having exposure to the application support engagement.
- Should be able to resolved the issues within SLAs.
- Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Education B.E., B. Tech, MCA. full-time.
- Around 4-5 years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Thorough knowledge in X, MorphX is must.
- Should have been involved in at least 3-5 end to end AX Implementation cycles as a technical Consultant.
- Should have been involved in Designing technical solution coding testing implementation and maintenance of Dynamics AX ERP.
- Should have a decent exposure on MS SQL Server, SSRS reports.
- Workflow, AIF, Enterprise Portal, .net would be added advantage.
- Exposure on Migration project preferred.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX general understanding of ERP Software.
- Basic understanding of business processes.
- Must have ability to work and to face customer independently.
- Certified Microsoft professional in AX Installation or Development Open to travel anywhere in India and overseas.
- Must have Good communication , analytical and logical thinking.