Job Description :
- MS AX Functional consultanthaving experience of minimum 2-3 full life-cycle implementations using MS Dynamics AX Solutions in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- Should have experience of AX application support for domestic global customers.
- Should be well versed with following modules Discrete, Process, Lean Manufacturing Inventory Quality management Master Planning Scheduling Costing Inventory Closing Inventory Reservations Procurement, Sales Marketing AX, Distribution and Trade, Vendor Management, Warehouse Management, Inter Company, Inventory Costing and Valuation, Transportation Management good to have Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customers business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customers needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customers business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects. Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing MicrosoftDynamics ERP to achieve the customers business requirements.
- Facilitates the customers decision-making process and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process if modifications customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Has Manufacturing industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications, primarily within Manufacturing, Industrial Products andor Service industries.
- Understanding of Inventory, Trade Logistics modules.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for clients Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer Participate and or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate andor improve our methodologies and end customer experience.
Experience : 5 to 10 yrs
Notice Period : Immediate or 30 days Only
Job location : Hyderabad