- Work independently on transaction legal matters relating to Fixed Income as well as Investment Banking. This includes advising the business from time to time on products as well as regulations pertaining to the stock broking and merchant banking entity, primary dealership, NBFC
- The role involves working closely with the Head of India Transaction Legal as well as regional legal counterparts in connection with drafting, review and negotiations of term sheets, engagement letters, non - disclosure agreements, illiquid and structured lending transactions (including syndicated loans), equity and debt capital markets matters (including initial public offerings, follow on offerings and block trades), providing structuring advice, advice on various regulations, advice and assistance from a legal perspective with setting up of new products
- Ability to take a commercial view on matters while ensuring that risks are mitigated and the firm's interests are protected
- Keep track of changes in law and ensure that the business as well as legal counterparts are updated about it.
- 8-12 years of experience in handling matters relating to debt capital markets, structured finance, capital markets transactions.
- Looking for candidates from Tier 1 Law firms.