AVP/ Sr. Manager / Manager - Wealth Manager
- You will be directly responsible for interfacing and engaging with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- This position requires effective and efficient sourcing and processing of investment products and requirements of clients such as Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, PMS, etc. basis their risk profile.
- It also includes sourcing and servicing of asset products such as Mortgage, Loans against Shares etc.
- The RM will be responsible for ensuring all banking and financial requirements of the client are serviced on time and growing client portfolio and relationship.
Key deliverables :
- Monitor and address HNI clients- banking and investment requirements.
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness.
- Achievement of product-wise targets and cross-selling products as per the demographic, lifestyle and risk profiling.
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI Clients for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients and showcase investment products as per the Client risk profile.
- Resolution of queries for all managed clients within TAT specified.
- Manage an AUM of 25+ Cr with Ticket Size of clients greater than 1+ crores.
- Know- how of all financial asset class (Fixed income/ Equity/ Real Estate/ Alternates)
- Business Development, Revenue Generation, Relationship Management Desired Candidate Profile:Qualification And Experience :1. MBA with 3 to 10 years of work experience & Industry Preference : Banking, NBFC, Insurance, Asset Management companies, Mutual Fund companies etc. only.2. Sound understanding of Financial Statement Analysis and broader valuation concepts3. Good communication / drafting skills4. Technical Skill : Proficient in using MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Financial Models5. Strong Interpersonal Skills6. Entrepreneurial Mindset7. Innovative and out of the Box thinker8. Strong and Pleasing personality9. Must have an in depth knowledge of the various equities and wealth (including insurance) related products and servicesRemuneration :An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader