- Due Diligence
- Work in tandem with origination team to assess clear land titles, licenses, and compliance of project to local regulations
- Drafting, vetting and execution of Transaction Documents within the timelines set by the Business Development Team /Clients, etc
- Ensuring legal compliances
- Participate in negotiations during term sheet finalization
- Monitor and strategize transaction structuring due to SEBI, RBI, Companies Act, Indian Contract Act and other statutes
- Lead the coordination effort with local and international law firms in matters of litigation
- Law firms
- Debenture Trustees
- Stock Exchanges
Desired Candidate Profile: Education & Experience Requirements
- An LLB- Experience in real estate industry is a must;- Incumbent must have experience in Legal documentation.
Knowledge and skills:- He/she should be articulate, good in drafting and negotiations;
- Cultivate and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses leadership and management skills with the charisma and dynamism to both lead and work within a team environment