1. Leads the staffing process and completion of hiring goals.
2. Measures and analyzes key recruiting metrics for the purpose of managing recruiting effectiveness and educating our clients.
3. Work closely with business in order to deeply understand teams organization structure, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Utilize this information to develop most effective recruiting strategies.
4. Consult with internal clients on overall recruiting strategy for both the short and long term needs of the business.
5. Responsible for working with Business Leaders and hiring managers to define recruiting plan for the year.
6. Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs. Help drive all sourcing channels actively, including employee referrals, utilization of vendors, campus hiring, etc.
7. Use the recruiting process to drive the most effective and targeted recruiting strategies to impact business success, including guidance on job descriptions, levels, interview loops and candidate sourcing strategy.
8. Active participation in the full cycle of recruitment efforts, including emphasis on the ability of assessment skills to help evaluating candidates and ensuring the highest bar.
9. Lead final assessment and selection process.
10. Emphasis on continuous improvement, as such it is expected that you will spend time to ensure ongoing education of hiring managers and interviews on recruitment best practice and interview skills training.