AVP - Payment & CMS Domain Domain - Transaction Banking & Card Payment Business
Functional Domain Expertise -
Candidate with strong functional understanding of domestic Payment, Card Payment and CMS Ecosystem (RTGS, NEFT, ECS, NACH, Direct Debit, etc).
Candidate to have relevant experience in delivery of programs and projects aligned to the Transaction banking (Payment & CMS) and Card Payment business and experience in IT strategies and solution implementation experience to achieve specific objectives and to achieve the desired outcomes through best practices in program and project management in Payment & CMS Domain.
- To have strong analytical and technical skills to enable the candidate to validate the business requirements for the specific applications and derive solution strategies to address business needs.
- To have capability develop system specifications and test the system against the specifications / business scenarios provided
- To coordinate the development effort for small to medium size projects / change requests
- Technical Expertise / Exposure to Application Portfolio Maintenance
- The candidate should have experience in managing a group of applications through relevant teams with experience and expertise to resolve, recover and close application related incidents
- Issue recommendations for improvement and create a related request for change [application related]
- Maintain application related problem records, known problems, known errors and workarounds, Should have a strong understanding of emerging technology trends like Dev Ops etc. Desired Candidate Profile: