Work with Product Managers to understand the Predictive Modeling requirements and Define the Architecture using R, Python, Spark, SQL, Hive, Mahout, Tableau ..etc
Identify the Supervised/Un Supervised classification, Regression, Rule and Cluster based Statistical Machine Learning algorithms which fit to the required data analysis.
Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
Work with Technical leads to design, build optimized solutions on par with current industry best practices in Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
Handle large volumes of data for sample data preparation and test data preparation to apply the ML models using Data Munging / Data wrangling/Mash up Techniques.
Provide consulting and support for custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
Provide best practices on R, Spark, Hive,SQL, Python,Tableau and other others.
Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
Define Exploratory Data analysis Approach to analyse data and summarize their main characteristic with visual methods.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
Proven track record in ML & Predictive analysis using Technologies like R,Spark,Python,Mahout.Hive etc.
Sound knowledge of Statistical Machine Learning Algorithms for exploratory & predictive data analysis.
Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization & well versed with object oriented languages, database design & hands-on experience in writing codes, technical design, architecture reviews & large scale enterprise applications.
Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a multiple team's environment, able to design and implement a technical solution, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
Experience in Regression, Classification, Clustering Algorithms like Linear Regression, Random Forrest, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, K-Mean, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc
B.Tech / M.Tech /BE in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: R, Python, Spark, Mahout,Hive..etc
- Experience on no SQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra will be an additional advantage
- Good Understanding of Bigdata / hadoop Data storage and processing Methodologies
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
- Good experience on data analysis techniques with visualization/non visualization methods to identify the right algorithm.
- Good experience in identifying the missing values using different techniques.
- Good experience on Data visualization Tools like Tableau / Kibana ..etc
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in technical reviews and design authority meetings.
- Ability to understand the product road-maps and converting them in scalable architecture and define the development approach
- Thought leadership in Advanced data analytics and Big data processing.
- Must demonstrate good judgement and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- 10+ years of relevant experience in professional services, development, system design & architecture roles.
- At least 3 years of ML / Data science experience in implementing complex projects
- Proven Development consulting experience
- Ability to work in team oriented environments