AVP - Investments - Real Estate Institutional Fund (6-8 yrs)
- Responsible for all activities around investing -origination, diligence, closure, transaction, and asset management
- Assist in designing the local strategy of the Fund and execute it
- Budgeting, forecasting and providing financial analysis
- Understanding to regulatory environment from both real estate and funds perspective such as FDI, Real Estate, REIT, Development regulations, Tax, etc.
- Managing relationships with leading developers and investment bankers in India for active deal ideation and origination.
- This is a tentative Job Description and only indicative of full set of responsibilities
- Minimum of 6 years of real estate institutional investing experience
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling experience
- Must have extensive relationships with all tiers of real estate developers, intermediaries, and financial institutions
- Should have exposure to operational aspects of real estate project development
- Should be a MBA from top B-School
- Should have experience and aptitude to work with large-size real estate promoters and their management.