Sales support including proposals, presentation materials creation, solution development, solution design and writing.
- Architecture and build IoT solutions in response to RFPs and customer proposals.
- Partner with Business Development (BD,) Sales, Practice teams and other functions such as legal, pricing, transitions, etc. to build the most relevant BI solutions for potential clients.
- Engage with industry analysts on a regular basis to ensure Organisation's Industrial Analytics gets adequate visibility and solution coverage. Participation in industry conferences, speaking engagements and marketing collateral creation to proactively position Organisation's and its offerings to core Organisation's industries (Aviation, Power Generation, Industrial Machinery, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Medical Device & General Mfg.
- Ensures expected win-rates for Industrial Analytics solutions.
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role:
- Extensive yet broad experience across solution areas and at least one vertical:
- Well versed with IoT and Data Driven implementation methodologies, processes, quality framework, metrics, and estimations
- Prior experience in Manufacturing and consulting organisations. Should have prior experience in building proposals for customers
- A forward thinker in the IIoT space
- Knowledge of, and hands on expertise in Big Data, Internet of Things (IOT,) Machine Learning, or Natural Language Processing related technologies
- One that can lead without much direction
- Above all, Hunger to do more
- Please do not call directly apply on this posting, Will definitely get back to you.