Operations Head (AVP/GM) - Ammonia Plant
- Would be responsible for entire ammonia Production activities.
- Looking after plant operation, Maintenance, safety & Quality control in lead role.
- Expected to perform key role in further increasing plant capacity, improving upon energy efficiency & manage plant personnel belonging to various disciplines.
- Managing overall operations of Ammonia plant.
- Proficient at managing and leading teams for running successful process operations and experience of developing procedures, service standards for the excellence of the organization
- Increasing plant capacity improving upon energy efficiency & manage plant personnel belonging to various disciplines & cadre.
- Upgradation of CO2 removal process from Conventional Benfield to LO-Heat Benfield process
- Measuring, monitoring, controlling & reporting key financial parameters & cost-saving measures on month to month basis.
Desired Candidate Profile: Qualification And Experience: 1. B.E Chemical Engineer or AMIE or Diploma with 20-25+ years of experience and should well versed with the latest technology. 2. You should have 10+ Years on continuous process Ammonia chemical projects & as lead engineer and 5-8 years in operations of medium-large continuous process chemical plants. 3. You should have Strong chemical engineering fundamentals and a good expertise in quantification through calculations. 4. You should have demonstrated an excellent track record in your past roles and should be ready for the next challenging role in a large organization. Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader