- You will report into the Vice President expected to build a team across corporate actions and coupons/dividends. In addition your job will further include the following responsibilities:
- Designing & implementing an effective risk mitigation framework
- Defining the reach and scope of the various IT applications and global corporate actions platform.
- Providing functional support to derivatives teams, capital markets businesses while building sustainable strategic actions for the team.
- Managing global stakeholders and partners to ensure service level standards are immaculate.
- Across the hiring, retaining and training cycles.
The Successful Candidate : You will have at least 9 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking operations with global expertise in :
- corporate actions, dividends, coupon processing practices. You will have been well exposed to global fixed income & equity derivatives & stocks. You must have proven success in managing large scale IT projects & platform changes. Additionally, you will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to manage & develop front office relations, crisis management & dealing with high pressure situations and demonstrate strong leadership particularly in an environment of constant change.