- Planning and Executing Business Development Strategies for Structured Trade Finance business.
- Developing the client base for UK/ SGP region and maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Sourcing of High Value Mandates from Domestic & International market
- Building relationship with Corporate, banks and Financial Institutions
- Ability to close mandates independently.
- Business Development: Approach, Breakthrough & meet Top Management of Reputed
- Mid/Large Corporates to explore opportunities of partnering with them for raising Funds via Debt & Equity route by closing the Mandate with the identified Prospect.
- Manage Credit -Execution Team to ensure seamless execution of proposals at identified target Banks & NBFCs.
- Maintain & Submit basic Review Reports to the Management to enable smoother functioning of the branch in line with Management Strategies, Initiatives & Directives
Additional Comments Looking for candidates who have experience of dealing with corporate banking products.folks should have been in relationship management roles.The candidates would be dealing with corporates in this role so communication skills need to be excellent.
Reports to: Structured Trade Finance Head
Coordinates with: All Teams
Travel : within India & International Locations
Desired Candidate Profile : Qualification Any Graduation (only Full time), CA,CFA,CS,MBA (only Full time)
Academic qualificationEssential : CA/CS/ MBA in Finance
Experience - Relevant: Minimum 5 year in Corporate Banking in Relationship Management with Top Bankers & Clients
- Total: 5-10 years in financial services sectorJob Specific Skills
- Good, proven, origination skills and track record of origination activity : interaction with CFOs,
- Promoters to originate transactions- Good knowledge of all corporate Banking products
- Capability to understand macro & micro economic conditions & financial markets developments locally & internationally and their impact on corporate Banking business.