The team manages the entire QA management for client processes from establishing QA methodology for new processes to ensuring compliance to meet and exceed customer standards through continuous improvement.
The team is also responsible for driving process improvement and re-engineering across the insurance lifecycle from performing a diagnostic, developing improvement strategy, business case assessment to executing process transformation through stakeholder management and rigorous project management. This team works closely with Insurance Innovation leads to drive the innovation agenda.
Position: AVP Black Belt, Quality & Process Excellence
- Drive process transformation and continuous improvement initiatives for P&C client engagements while building a process excellence culture and ensuring an effective quality program for clients-
- Drive process management rigor to ensure superior service delivery by meeting / exceeding customer SLAs. This requires extensive interaction with clients to understand and capture all requirements to assist in set up of SLAs and continuously benchmark processes, baseline performance and target setting.
Supporting in development of process improvement and innovation strategy for client business.-
Planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for client engagement(s). -
Act as business interface for client transformation teams, technology and operations teams. -
Build relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders to drive improvements.
Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them and drive performance bench marking. -
Train / Mentor leadership on quality tools and concepts and mentor GBs and BBs. -
Business development in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective.-
Active participation in client visits, showcasing transformation case-studies. -
Responsible for ensuring smooth set up and functioning of QA to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves gathering client requirements for building QA plan, supporting migration team for implementation of QA plan for new client processes and ensuring consistent delivery on QA program.
Minimum 6 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of relevant in BPO Insurance / ITES industry. -
Must have led process improvement / transformation program with significant savings (with at least 3-4 projects led individually).-
Must have mentored at least 5 - 7 GB / BB projects. -
Minimum 1 year in current role / assignment. -
Excellent education pedigree
a. Graduate degree is a must, degree in a quantitative discipline is preferable (Engineering, Statistics etc.)
b. MBA preferred but not essential -
Exposure to multiple client environments -
Experience of packaging and showcasing capabilities and solutions, especially to senior business leaders -
Evidence of problem solving analytical mindset and comfort with business ambiguity -
Excellent oral communication and presentation skills -
Superior written communication skills
1. Join our Quality & Process Excellence function based out of Noida
2. Work on the - leading edge of the wedge- industry solutions
3. Work and learn in a cross functional environment
4. Ample opportunities to engage with the company leadership as you work on high priority projects
5. Our monetary compensation is amongst the best in the industry, at each level, and linked to merit