Job title : Sr. ATG Developer
Job Type : Permanent
Job location : Bangalore (Electronic city)
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days Preferred.
Experience : 5 to 8 Years in ATG Development.
Current location must be Bangalore and should ready for face to face discussion in weekdays.
Role & Resp :
- As a Senior Developer for eShop, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design repositories/schemas, implement ATG (Oracle Commerce) & Endeca extensions, design and create product catalog hierarchy and integrate with content management systems and search engines, unlocking the business value of ATG. You will drive design decisions to ensure the necessary health of the overall solution.
- Lead the development and implementation of new features and functionalities within the eCommerce portfolio along with a small group of 2 - 3 developers
- Translates high level designs to low level designs and defines work breakdown structure for complex tasks
- Creates and maintains design documentation
- Review code changes and provide support and guidance to development team
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and management of action plans associat-ed to Production releases
- Participates actively in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, triaging and certification of software
- Assist in Integration and Acceptance Testing
- Works with various functional teams like SEO, Integrations, UI, UX to make the pages functional
- Works under limited direction of management Desired Candidate Profile:Skill set :- Post Graduate / Graduate in Engineering / Computer Science with from a reputed institute.- 7+ years of total IT experience with special focus on design and development of Multi-channel eCommerce and J2EE applications- 4+ years of experience on various ATG modules AND / OR Endeca- Strong knowledge in the areas of database- Hands on with handling VMs, installations, environment configuration and troubleshooting- Experience working with application servers such as JBoss- Experience working with web servers such as Apache- Experience working with search engines preferably on Endeca- Ability to work with business analyst, QA, Release, UI and cross-functional teams- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment- Experience in leading a small team / task allocation / integration / mentoring would be desirableIf interested, Please share updated resume as soon as possible.