Establish key qualification rules & credit worthiness of applicants
2. Preparing credit evaluation reports evaluating risk in borrower, transaction and underlying security and making recommendations
3. Preparing review and renewal credit reports for revisiting the limits and assessing the same for credit alerts
4. Working on new credit monitoring measures and credit triggers and their tracking.
5. Monitoring and proactively highlighting risk in the portfolio of loans or the underlying security or the client.
6. Meeting clients at regular intervals and making detailed visit reports for further information on the clients
7. Liasioning and networking in the industry to seek reference checks for clients as well as understanding the industry & economy dynamics
8. Ensuring the approvals are taken as per policies laid down and ensuring the internal policies on credit are not violated
9. Ensuring and monitoring that no external regulations of lending as and when updated by the various institutions like RBI, Sebi etc are not violated
10. Supervising and ensuring quick recovery of credit reports and proper maintenance of credit files to avoid any operational risks