1: Job Purpose Statement (Summarise in one/two statements why this job exists and the contribution it makes to the overall business of the company).
• To develop the CV & CE business
2: Duties & Responsibilities ( List in the order of importance the duties & responsibilities of this job)
• To develop CV / CE business through dedicated Business Executives. Coordination with dealers, financiers and key customers to update oneself on freight rates of prominent routes & market intelligence.
• To build a strong, dedicated Business Executives’ team to achieve CV & CE new & used business targets.
• Appraising & Recommending deals up to Regional Manager up to the limits as per the policy document through Credit Manager.
• Appraising deals proposed by Business Executives.
• Ensuring the adherence to the policy norms. Maintain minimum deviation level.
• Rejection tracker preparation and also centralizing the same to understand trends, any specific area, Business Executives showing concern.
• Monitoring portfolio on a continuous basis, whether any hub/spoke/pocket/segment/usage/asset/customer grade is showing a stressed portfolio and hence suggesting corrective action.
• Visits to early delinquency and non starter customers.
• Once a month visiting one Hub/spoke and preparing a detailed note on Total Industry Volume (TIV), market outlook, critical observations etc.
• Meeting each Large account (exposure greater than Rs 1 crore) once every quarter and prepare LAM (Large Account Monitoring) a write-up on his current business, projected plans for the year, whether there are any new developments in the group, any changes in Principals.
• Preparing CAs (Credit Approvals) for large deals from time to time, such that a onetime approval is taken for large deals for the entire year in one go.