Purpose of the Role- Coordinate the planning and execution of promotional activities in India.
- Manage traditional media buying, competition tracking, and track new trends in the changing media landscape to deliver campaign targets.
- Provide key competitor and media insights to keep an eye on new developments in media.
- Manage budgeting, budget reconciliation and monthly budget reporting.
- Manage and engineer partnerships, alliances, and develop new vendors etc.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for events, or merchandising items.
- Manage, implement and co-ordinate merchandising programs at showrooms or retail outlets in India, such as POP and brand presentation materials.
- Liaise with sales and other functions to drive business objectives and promotions.
- Assist in carrying out ad hoc promotions to support the companys marketing strategies and achieve set business objectives within a specific time frame. These promotions may include sell-in trade promotions, slow-mover sales promotions, key accounts promotions, etc.
Required Candidate profile
- University graduate/ post graduate in business related disciplines (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in media buying, events, alliances partnerships.
- With a sound knowledge of exhibitions, retail merchandising, event handling and organizing
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Exposure to luxury brands and a sensibility of understanding good design and luxury event marketing
- Willing to travel when required by business