- Building core risk models in the retail / wholesale banking domain from scratch using a variety of Statistical Tools and Techniques
- Extensive tactical data analysis and model development for client engagements using a variety of programming languages
- Building core statistical models in the wholesale banking/ retail banking domain for in house large capabilities
- Serving as subject matter authority on financial and statistical markets model development and validation expertise
- Working as an individual contributor in developing models
Are You Someone With:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing core credit risk models like Economic Capital, Basel, PD, LGD, EAD etc in the Retail banking/ wholesale banking domain.
- Currently working in the analytics Model development team for a Bank or working with a consulting firm with a banking client
- Technical expertise in SAS and SqL.
- Working experience in BFSI or finance domain with understanding of credit risk in retail banking or wholesale banking
- Knowledge of different asset classes like home loans, credit cards, mortgage, equities, fixed income, etc
What is in it for you:
- A meritocratic culture in a growing multinational firm specializing in the Analytics business.
- A high growth and a high visibility position to the top leadership of the company
- Monetary & Non-Monetary benefits for the right candidate at par with the best in the market.