We are looking for a high-performing person with expertise in all aspects of Finance, Accounts, Taxation & Commercial
Preferably CA candidates.
• Overall responsibility of all Contract & Commercial activities
• Letter of Credit handling
• Communication with customers for Letter Of Credit, EXIM Documentation and Logistics
• Ensure timely execution of shipments
• Controlling Export orders, their issuance to PPC and follow-ups for dispatches within stipulated time frame.
• Various MIS reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Cash Flow forecasting
• Planning and execution of Export/Import shipments
• Monitoring of Contracts, LC’s etc.
• Drafting & Preparation of Contract. Negotiations.
• Cost reporting, Profitability, Reverse Billing.
• Proper Order Review
• Providing reports & analysis to support critical business decisions such as cost savings and efficiencies for international freight shipments and moving materials.
• To keep a perfect account of ‘Billing Status’ in respect of each Project and to ensure ‘Prompt Billing’ and ‘Prompt receipt of Payment’. If there is delay anywhere, bring to the notice of the concerned Officers and inform the Management.