- Project implementation for Indirect TAX requirements and issue resolution within end to end business and finance transactional flows.
- Consultant must have experience in cloud architecture solution delivery, and exhibit strong knowledge of WW tax environment and key mechanisms either focused on Indirect Taxation, Direct taxation or both
- Ability to understand trading structures and business scenarios, and to investigate and apply Tax regulations for the business model, analyze business requirements and identify test requirements to support validation of end to end solution compliance.
- Consultant needs to be at the level to work within a multi-organizational team, understand and own key scope to ensure successful deployment under time constraints.
- Manage within a complex system environment to address setup limitations and propose appropriate compliant solutions.
- Consultant needs to be at the level to work autonomously, driving project charters, scope assessment, requirement definition and solutions, but at the same time partners with HP team to address necessary questions efficiently and concisely, and to share outcomes.
- Excellent Communication skills- Written and Verbal
- Strong Implementation knowledge in SAP
- Good understanding of Tax regulations (Corporate tax, UK and US GAAP policy)
- Strong knowledge of SABRIX, NetSuite GL, Avalara iVAT solution and deployment, Thomson-Reuters one source sales and Transfer pricing policy
- Eye for detail