- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Stats/Math or any other numerical subject
- Experience in data analytics, data cleansing, data management, data mining and data visualization
- Experience of working in an internal or external audit team.
- Experience of working in the Insurance or Banking Industry
- Expertise in SQL and ETL
- Proficiency in tableau, qlickview or Spotfire
Would you been keen for the role where you will be responsible to:
- Understand audit requirements, and work with them to deliver relevant, timely and high-quality analytics
- Manipulate large data sets and perform data consolidation and manipulation
- Prepare complex written and verbal materials (reports, findings and presentations)
- Stakeholder management and stakeholder interaction
- Work as an individual contributor
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression & learning opportunities.
- International Multicultural work environment with high exposure to top level leadership in the firm.