Work in a team responsible for MIS development aimed at strategy tracking/BAU reporting in the credit authorizations area using SAS and BI tools.
Business knowledge along with technical aptitude is a key ingredient in order to understand the strategies at hand and design frameworks/templates to analyze their efficacy.
- Collecting and interpreting data for ad hoc projects. Understanding how to modify codes to pull data tailor made to the clients specifications.
- Making recommendations and presenting results to clients based on reporting data. Strong communication skills are a core requirement to convey findings coherently in a clear, concise manner.
Expected education / tool experience
- Experience using SAS to analyze and solve business problems. Data cleaning, importing and prior reporting experience would be handy.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Experience working in a team of analysts with a common goal and will have a strong understanding of the cards business dynamics that will drive the analyses