• Welcome passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
• Providing Information and safety procedures to the passengers
• Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off.
• Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight
Responsibilities and Duties
• Serving meals and refreshments;
• Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
• Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
• Providing first aid facility
• Ticketing and maintenance
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Min Qualification: H.S Pass or Above
• Age: 18 to 30 Years
skills- Must be good in English and Hindi
should have basic computer knowledge