Will be responsible for entire India HR operation ( Branchs : Chennai / Delhi / Bangalore / Pune / Ahmedabad )
Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Induction, Training & Development, Implementation of performance appraisal, MIS report preparation,
Handling union issues, coordinating & dealing the Legal matters and appearing before labour dept. authorities
- Job Descriptions and Job Specifications: Designing Job Descriptions across all levels and for all Verticals for PMS, TNA & CB Needs
- Induction and Orientation
- Govt. Procedure Training: Knowledge about Govt. Systems, procedures and protocols.
- Skill Gap Analysis: Carry out skill Gap Analysis by development of Skill Mapping format for identifying next phase of training needs.
- Capacity Building: Develop Training Plan and Training Calendar for the employees based on Skill Map Analysis for the phase wise development of Training Modules and continuous process of Capacity Building.
- Annual Performance Appraisal: Design and Develop formats for Annual Performance Appraisal for the GLPC employees.
- Policies: Policies related to Compensation, Transfer, Promotion, Interns, Short Term Consultants, Grievance Redressal and Exit
- Development of HR Policy & Manuals: Development of a uniform and comprehensive HR Policy by the development of Human Resource, Capacity Building and Performance Appraisal & Incentive Manual
- Employees Empowerment, Employee Engagement, Employee Retention
- Entire HR Generalist Profile