- Manage the entire Treasury operations of the Co's
- Liquidity Management and Risk management
- Design key treasury policies such as capital structure, liquidity management, risk management etc
- Design key treasury processes for front-end and back-end activities
- Manage day-to-day treasury activities such as cash flow management, long-term and short-term investment, risk management
- Investing surplus funds of group in various instruments (like FD, mutual funds and CP/CD etc.)
Implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Carrying out corporate banking relationship management at group level
- Efficiently invested float available in bank accounts in short term FD/ Mutual fund
Ensuring timely settlement of equity and debt trades and preparation of quarterly IRDA investment reports
- Handled Market, Credit, and Liquidity & Portfolio management and mitigated risk by ensuring implementation of Investment & Operational Risk Framework, Controls, Processes and regularly monitored the same
- Executed NAV calculation and fund accounting of all funds under the portfolio
- Ascertained preparation of monthly Funds Performance Fact Sheet & other reports for senior management
- Handling Cash Flow Management of Indian operations & monitoring the Global Cash Flows of subsidiaries Ensuring loan documents, compliances of term and conditions of loan raised both India and Overseas
- Creation of security and ensuring perfection of security in time along with obtaining NOC in time
Preparation of CMA and Projections and co-ordinate with banks for new credit proposals
- Obtaining credit rating for Indian and Overseas debt through various top rating agencies
- Supervising accounting of treasury transaction in SAP and audit co-ordination
- Ensure FEMA compliance related to remittances, ODI & APR filing for overseas investments
- Periodic Management reporting viz FX position, Debt Position and Liquidity position etc.
- Involved in effective cash flow management ensured optimum use of fund available under across portfolio & assessed short term cash flow requirement
- Monitor and optimize bank fees/ charges
- Possess a strong team-oriented philosophy and willingness to go the extra mile to get the tasks completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Someone who is highly collaborative and willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.