* At-least 4 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 3+ full cycle AEM projects.
* Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
* Good experience in Sightly scripting language
* Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
* Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
* Writing custom components in Java for Adobe CQ5
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven