• Total experience should be 10+ years
• Must have 4+ years of working experience in AEM content management tool
• Should have strong experience in technical engineering and architecture designing using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and Java based enterprise applications
• Should have excellent communication skills
• AEM Certification will be a huge plus
QUALIFICATION: Fulltime BTech / MCA Degree
1. Should have exposure to Defining the architecture and proposing solutions to customers
2. Should have lead the proposal and estimations for solutions around content management systems/JEE.
3. Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
4. Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
5. Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development.
6. Should have architected at least one large end-to-end content management implementation/JEE
7. Should have experience in Training and Mentoring resources.
8. Should be hands on.
Skills – Mandatory (Primary Skills)
• 10-15+ years’ experience in building and architecting web applications/Adobe Experience Manager and DAM applications/JEE.
• Over 2+ years of experience in implementing Web Content Management(WCM) and Digital Asset Management(DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
• Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating CQ with other applications.
• Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
• Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly JSF, spring, Hibernate.
• Experience in configuring and performance tuning enterprise application servers i.e., Weblogic server, Websphere Server, JBoss , etc.,
• Atleast played the role of Architect for two years.
• Integration approach of components and widgets.
• Experience in Content Migration process and strategy.
• Experience in configuring and performance tuning of Day CQ servers or any other JEE Servers.
• Experience in multisite manager and have experience in Responsive website.
• Good understanding of social media applications, search engines, tagging, integration with salesforce, CRM etc.