• Develop strategies and roadmap aligned with business objectives
• Plan and direct to develop enterprise Server, storage, SAN fabric architecture aligned with strategy and roadmap
• Establish governance mechanisms to measure performance, risks & compliance
• Manage operations of server, storage, DB, Middleware, Operating systems, Data Centre Operations(DPC), Data centre
• Data Centre system Infra availability
• Optimize cost, resources and risks
• Budget & manage – Capex / Opex
• Manage Infra AMC
• Vendor performance
• Manage IT audit and Compliance
• Govern & manage project life cycle to ensure, projects are executed within budgeted cost, expected timelines and scope
• Build innovative, agile, robust & scalable infrastructure while ensuring the cost-effectiveness with ROI & optimized TCO.
• Measure & manage – availability, performance, capacity, risks & SLAs from business perspective
• Ensure BAU by delivering agreed service levels to business
• Establish operations & support functions to manage life-cycle of request, event, incident, problem and change
• Establish availability & performance statistics dashboards and reporting mechanism
• Ensure that the policies, procedures/SOPs are developed & followed
• Direct and provide guidance to teams, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
• Focus on building partner ecosystem
• Liaison with top management, business teams, peer team members, department heads, and end users.
• Graduate from Recognized University
• Relevant Professional Certifications
Knowledge & Experience:
• 20+ years of overall & 16+ of relevant experience
• Experience in BFSI would be preferred.
• Should have knowledge and understanding of frameworks, standards, best practices & regulatory guidelines – RBI, COBIT5, ITIL v3,
• Should have experience and expertise managing enterprise server, storage, SAN fabric, Backup, Database, Middleware, Virtualization ,Data Center design and Operations
• Having experience & knowledge of various networking technologies & practices – VMware, Windows, Linux RHEL OS, Oracle, SQl, Weblogic, MQ, backup tools, Storage, Server for both Intel and AIX
• Monitoring/Management Tools.