- Design, Development and Implementation of mission critical applications using the .Net Framework and SQL technologies
- Write Server-Side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
- This position will work closely with lead architect and software engineers
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
- Solid experience with the .Net platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience
- Solid programming experience with C#, ASP.Net, WCF and WPF
- Experience in MVC, ORM Tools, SOA is desired
- Experience in MS SQL is desires
- Expert knowledge of AJAX, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON
- Java and other open source technologies is a plus
- Unit Testing and Continuous Integration
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Agile/Scrum Software Development Process experience is a plus
- MCSD certification is a plus
1. They have to have real hands-on experience with ASP.net MVC (Model-View controller). If they only know its definition and what is it - that will not suffice. They need to have 2 or more projects where they have used MVC and they should be able to talk about it in technical detail.
2. The candidate has to be hands-on for code development and not just be the onsite coordinator where work was being done offshore and they were just - managing- . Ask them that they should be able to go deep into code.
3. The customer in this case does not care about the project overview or the business knowledge that candidate has. They should be able to clearly articulate their technical role in the project and explain their achievements.