Technical Skills :
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools(such as instrument and shark, depending on project needs)
- Understanding of apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
Soft Skills :
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.