Be a Part of new gen Startup looking to disrupt Healthcare and connect Last Mile People -
- Have to Develop Technology Platform from scratch and eventually grow team and make it a success.
- The role will also include being part of our team for all product reviews, and talking and validating the product with customers.
- Work as an Agile team member with everyone in the team playing ScrumMaster role in turn and practising best-in-class engineering processes.
- Be part of the core engineering team at a startup, where you will work on the complete life cycle of defining, designing and developing a product.
- Expert in Ruby on Rails, MVC framework, PHP, Object Oriented design for large/complex product
- Experienced in AWS - EC2, RDS, SES, S3
- Experienced in building web application with high Performance, Scalability, Database optimization, Logging and Analytics
- Experienced in building custom reusable UI controls/widgets
- Experienced in Mobile App development for iOS and Android using native, Phonegap, Sencha Touch, jQuery UI, Appcelerator etc.
- You should have anywhere between 4-8 years of experience
- Proven track record of working in Agile teams with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Self motivated and passionate person willing to put his best effort and make a difference to the world we live in
- Experience in managing a team of 3-5 developers, product management and customer interactions will be an added advantage
Be part of the core engineering team at a startup, where you will work on the complete life cycle of defining, designing and developing a product. The role will also include being part of our team for all product reviews, and talking and validating the product with customers.
The remuneration will include equity and industry standard salary.