- Lead Recruiting Operations and help to develop new processes and procedures where necessary.
- Assist the recruiters with developing strategies, tools and processes to identify and acquire top talent to meet the current and future customer needs.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the effective recruiting/staffing operations, procedures and processes that produce high levels of customer service, credibility and satisfaction, as well as, being compliant.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to Sr. Management.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive talent acquisition processes and procedures Work closely with the Sr. Management to ensure Recruiting processes are compliant
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure that recruiting processes result in more closures Develop, manage, and run all Recruiter / Talent Acquisition reporting and dashboards to include any necessary analytic.
- Stay abreast and train team on industry Recruiting Best Practices, regulations, and trends.
- Build strong relationships with customers through continuous networking and communication. Analysing the open requirements and prioritizing the same while balancing the work load between all the recruiting teams
- Coordinating workflow between all the recruiting teams Manage and coach more junior staff as necessary.
- Conducting daily status and planning meetings with Recruiting Teams To become the problem escalation point for recruiting teams and to find prompt and effective resolution
- To provide weekly and monthly reporting based on defined metrics in defined templates to Sr. Management
- To develop and deliver power point presentations to Sr. Management or Leadership
- Motivate Recruiting teams through regular encouraging sessions
- Performance Measurement of Recruiting Teams Identifying areas of improvement in all recruiting teams and implement action plan to improve.
Experience, Qualification & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with Minimum 12-15 years Experience and a proven track record in recruitment.
2. Experience in US staff augmentation market is a advantage.
3. Provide value-add recruiting advice to influence talent decisions and strategies
4. Demonstrate understanding of the organization business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position, and talent strategy.
5. Sharp and articulate with excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
6. Result-oriented, self-starter, with credibility, integrity, and strong closing skills.
7. Problem -solving, prioritizing and escalating operations issues as necessary. Perseverance, dedication, commitment and focus on delivering positive customer experiences recruiting, operation, dashboards, prioritizing, build strong relationships, networking, performance measurement, problem-solving, talent acquisition & closures etc.,