- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in information technology, computer science, or a closely related field and three years of experience in operations analysis and design, systems programming, or a closely related field.
- The selected applicant should have a thorough knowledge of UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Red Hat) and Windows operating systems.
- Must possess an in depth knowledge of Middleware products and usage.
- Demonstrated experience as a Middleware or Operating Systems Administrator.
- Applicant must possess a strong analytical, communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of middleware monitoring techniques and practice.
- Applicant should have the ability to organize and prepare detailed reports using Microsoft office product suite.