1.Checking the keys status and bundle status, and request for new keys and install them if required.
2. Setting up the whole environment flawlessly- UAT and PROD Project and abinitiorc file has to be setup in all the 3 environments.
3. Configure the Abinitio work load manager.
4. Creating the Multi file systems directories.
5. Managing the source control - check in, check out, object versions.
6. All the project level and script level environment variable should be configured.
7. The directories AISERIAL, AIPENDING, AILOG, AIERROR, AIREJECT should be created and point to the graphs. AIMAXCORE value has to be setup.
8. Creating the main project structure in EME console.
9. Create the common sandboxes stdenv and abenv and link it to the main project.
10. Should analyze the project and decide in which Format 2 or 3 the project has to be created in the EME.
11. Maintenance of EME repository.
12. Giving privileges to the users and restrict some users for full permissions Creating of the .sav files and .load files.
13. Create the sandboxes for the users. Strong knowledge on AIR commands, Metadata hub and Co-Operating system.
14. Well versed in UNIX commands and UNIX architecture.
15. Configure the functional IDs.
16. All the software related issues like EME connection issues, GDE logins and any unexpected environment parameter issues faced by the developers should be directly reported to the admin and expected it to be resolved in timely manner.
17. Knowledge on GDE fundamentals and life cycle of a graph.