* Autosar BSW development
* Driver /stack development
* Develop test cases for unit and integration level testing and perform/support in testing
* Experience in RTE generation , BSW development and configuration
* Database integration (diagnostics and CAN)
Note: Experience in Development on Autosar BSW module is Mandatory.
Title / Position CAN & Diagnostics(UDS/J1939) Engineer/Lead Role/ Job Description
* Good in embedded microcontroller programming in C / C ++language.
* Embedded automotive driver development and testing
* Minimum of 3Yr to 6 Yrs of Automotive SW development experience
* Efficient debugging skills to address customer issues and resolving
* Experience of working with Automotive production programs * Able to interface with client directly and work independently Skills * Embedded C / C++ programming
* Microcontroller firmware/driver development (I2C, SPI, PWM, SCI/UART)
* CAN/LIN protocol experience
* Vehicle communication and Vehicle diagnostics experience(Vehicle diagnostics/UDS/J1939 experience)
* Experience of configuration/integrating of Vehicle communication stack(Vector, ETAS, Mentor or OEM specific stacks)