Sr.Java with Spring Cloud-Pivotal Application Engineers
Required Experiences :
- Minimum 7 years of Java development experience
- Must understand Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implementation of SOAP based Web Services
- Modern design patterns: Builder, command, Singleton, etc. as well as anti-patterns
- Expert in Spring Cloud Framework (SCF)and all related components
- Some background with Tomcat and/or other enterprise class development and deployment environment such as WebSphere or WebLogic
- Distributed caching such as Redis, Gigaspaces, Gemfire, etc.
- Application development using Junit, JMS, JNDI,
- Application development using Spring, Hibernate, MongoDb
- Typical experience with Maven, Ant, or Gradle
- TFS and or Git
- Experience with both Linux and Windows runtime environments for development and testing
- Excellent communication skills as you will be client facing with client application development teams
Desirable experiences :
- [Pivotal] Cloud Foundry (PCF) and 12-factor app architecture, design, and implementation
- Spring Cloud Data Flow for big data batch processing
- AngularJS or other browser client side frameworks
- RabbitMQ highly available AMQP based application development
- Participate in Agile software development projects and tasks including coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer-review, deploying, monitoring, and support.
- Participate in task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities. Ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with specific internal procedures and standards, as well as industry best practices
- Ensure and demonstrate code quality through comprehensive and effective unit testing coverage. Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, project managers, product managers, quality assurance, management and operations.
- Spring Cloud Services provides application development and operations teams with advanced tooling to address the key distributed systems challenges of configuration management, service discovery, and fault tolerance.
These challenges are addressed by the following components :
- A Configuration Server, powered by Spring Cloud Config, and backed by a customer-provided Git or SVN repository. Customers also have the option of using the newly released GitLab Enterprise service for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- A Service Registry, powered by the battle-tested NetflixOSS Eureka server.
- A Circuit Breaker Dashboard, powered by the combination of NetflixOSS Turbine and Hystrix.