Job Profile / Specific desirable experiences/Preferred knowledge areas:
1) Development of DVP for Steering, Suspension, Wheels & Tires systems (Vehicle dynamics) validation
2) Testing & validation for Steering, Suspension, Wheels & Tires systems (Vehicle dynamics)
3) Subjective assessment of Vehicle dynamics
4) Training and mentoring of team members
5) Development of new test procedures and SOP's
6) Planning, monitoring & control of test instrumentation, resources
7) Test planning,test case preparation,Result analysis & Reporting
8) Representation of function in various project team meetings
9) Participation in various development activites for Brakes system.
10) Vehicle instrumentation for various test execution.
11) Field failure analysis & PDCA cycle development.
Person Profile: -
1. Ability to lead a team
2. Proactive delivery & Self motivated
3. Result orientation
4. Customer focus
5. Passion for quality delivery
7. Structured organisation ability
8. Positive attitude
Educational Qualification: BE- Mech
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Critical Skills Sets (If any)
1. Vehicle systems & Steering, Suspension, Wheels & Tires system knowledge.
2. Subjective assessment skills - Vehicle dynamics
3. Vehicle diagnostics & trouble shooting.
4. Vehicle fitness assessment for test.
5. Test driving skills.
6. Measurement techniques and instruments
Test driving skills
2. MS office - skills
3. Presentation skills.
4. Planning & execution skills.
5. Focus on timely and quality delivery..