Arrest potential customer complaints in-house.
3. Preparation of inspection plan for new sizes
4. Ensure customer complaint register updated when problem reported.
5. To monitor corrective & preventive actions to improve both in-house and vendor supplier part & quality
6. Internal & external customer complaint analysis, sample checking & report preparation.
7. Undertake improvement projects of to minimize rejection & customer complaint.
8. Ensure PPAP activities of existing products, new products, bought out items & products for each process change.
9. Ensure that calibrated equipments are available on the shop floor.
10. Reviewing department quality objectives from time to time
11. Benchmarking best practices and continuously making efforts to improve processes & reduce costs, time involved
12. Conduct process audit, product audit