• Project Initiation, Planning, Budgeting, Scoping, Monitoring and control.
• Planning and execution of cross functional review meeting.
• Monitoring and controlling project timelines with Business Dev, R&D, IPM, Regulatory, Pharmacokinetic / Clinical, Technology Transfer, Supply Chain Mgmt, Manufacturing locations.
• Resource Planning : Mapping resource requirement (Man, Machine and Material), receiving Mgmt Approval, delivery co-ordination.
• Material Management : Reference Product procurement, storage and distribution, all material planning for R&D and Plant batches.
• MIS Tools : SAP, SharePoint, MS Project., MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Key Skills Required
Very Written & Verbal Communication
People Management Skills