Executes Standard Management Operating Processes and Procedures:
1. Implements application of detailed program statements of work, work breakdown structures, and integrated master schedules.
2. Responsible for ensuring Program Management Baselines are set in the integrated master schedules and SAP. Specifically, setting Schedule(s) = Performance(P)=Actuals(A), and resource loading is commensurate with Integrated Master Schedule
3. Responsible tracking and Root cause corrective actions for program earned value, milestone, and resource metrics. Documents suggestions and recommendations for taking accomplishments, Earned Value Management System techniques and methodologies.
4. Calculates Program Risk across the program(s), and aligns potential impacts to budget, schedule, and/or scope.
5. Provides forum for Baseline Change Management and Program Change Requests with Integrated program team. Documents substantiation of issues and events with data and available information, as well as associated impacts.
6. Support program managers to ensure timely and effective execution of Commercial programs within budget.
7. Support staff in training, deployment, and communication of program management tools and standard program metrics
Deliver Program Analytics and Performance:
1. Leads team in Planning System entry, and ensures the quality of inputs and outputs are reflective of actual program performance, including MS Project, Structured Solutions (SSI), atRisk, SAP (and associated Dassian interfaces), ETC Manager, MAT/EOC, AEROport, etc. Able to perform quality checks, simulations and drive data system robustness
2. Responsible for ownership and continuous improvement of program performance measures, including establishing and maintaining a Program Management Baseline, IMS (Integrated Master Schedule) development and maintenance, Earned Value Management System, as well as financial Management Operating System and Program Management Reviews(PMR)
3. Leads Integrated Program Teams with problematic or systemic program issues. Leads team with schedule mitigation plans, recover schedule delays, leverages Basis of Estimate for schedule/cost integration, EAC and change management
4. Establish and maintain techniques, methods and standard processes for Variance Analysis, Root Cause / Corrective Action, Program Change Requests, and Baseline Change Management
5. Establish and maintain processes and common methodologies for CAM (Cost Account Management) reporting, including Variance Analysis, ETC (Estimate to Complete), EAC (Estimate at Completion), Root Cause / Corrective Actions by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
1. 7 to 12 years aerospace experience and/or Program Management Experience.
2. Experience and demonstrated leadership in applying key program management concepts including work breakdown structure development, earned value management, integrated schedule management, risk management, baseline change management.
3. Estimate at Completion management, and overall program operating system management. In depth technical knowledge of schedule analytics, including Baseline Execution Index, Critical Path Methodologies, and schedule risk assessments.
4. In depth technical knowledge of establishing earned value management system descriptions, techniques, and methodologies for taking performance.